السبت، ١٥ شعبان ١٤٢٩ هـ

sad moment


my soul lost her ability to feel joy and happiness

me eyes refused to help me with tears
i didn't know what happend to me when i heared that news

it was somthing awful

but i trust God coz the only revenge will come frome his side

OH GOD, make my heart full with light and paitience

open my heart there is aheavy pain

doing somthing you don't like is painfull

being in aremot area means deppression

bing away from the ones u love is dreadful

cos the soul selects her own society

****

أضعتُ ما خفت ُ أن أضيعهُ
وما انتظرتُ أن أفوز بهِ
ما عدتُ أنتظره ُ !


غالا*
المخطوط القرمزي



13/8/1429

was the date

هناك ٤ تعليقات:

Unknown يقول...

Good good good......

غير معرف يقول...

احساس ملموس منك

Dynamic يقول...

thanx for both of u dears

غير معرف يقول...

وستكون هذه صفحة ويب رائع ، كنت قد تكون مهتمة في القيام مقابلة بشأن مدى أنشأته ذلك؟ إذا كان الأمر كذلك البريد الالكتروني لي!