الأربعاء، ٥ ربيع الآخر ١٤٣٠ هـ

Bad books must be punish!!

when i get angry with a book I punish it by reading other people 's reviews of it specially those who give it low rate and make me laugh at the book by using some expressions like;


YUCK! One of the worst books I have ever read. I gave it one star because there was nothing lower.
"


bookshelves: crap-that-actually-got-published
"


recommends it for: Drunken frauds who see Shamans on a road during a LSD flashback
I must be missing something about this one, and whatever it is, I know it's not much.
"



"


I didn't enjoy it; I wanted it to be a fulfilling and rewarding read; I want it to be everything that everyone else said it was and then some.
"



So, I learned that some works aren't worth it--not worth reading, not worth the time,
"



bookshelves: very-disappointing

"


"

recommended to Adam by: I'd rather not say
recommends it for: Academics and their students that are forced to read it.

ليست هناك تعليقات: